Car accidents can cause devastating injuries that require costly medical treatment and have a lasting impact on your quality of life. Under New Mexico law, you have a right to be compensated for your losses if someone else is responsible for the harm done to you.
Albuquerque car accident attorney Bert Parnall and Parnall Law are here to help. We pursue full and fair compensation in car accident claims so our clients can focus on getting the medical treatment they need and moving forward with their lives.
At Parnall Law Firm, LLC, our dedicated car accident lawyers manage all legal aspects of your auto accident claim. We can help you manage insurance matters, medical bills, vehicle repair costs, and other issues surrounding your accident.
Don’t Let Insurance Companies Bully You
If you have been hurt in a car accident in Albuquerque or the surrounding area, you need to speak with the knowledgeable auto accident attorneys at Parnall Law Firm, LLC today. We’ll provide you with a free legal consultation and answer any questions you may have about your claim. Contact us now to discuss the next steps in your case.
Contact Us Now to Discuss Your Next Steps Call (505) 332-BERT
(2378) FREE CONSULTATION
How We Help Albuquerque Car Accident Victims
Many car accident victims feel overwhelmed after a serious crash. They see medical bills piling up and wonder what to tell the insurance company about the accident. When you enlist the help of the skilled Albuquerque car accident lawyers at Parnall Law Firm, LLC, we will immediately take action to protect your rights and take the burden off of you. You can count on our team to:
- Conduct an independent investigation to establish the facts of your case. We’ll collect every piece of evidence to determine who was at fault for your injury. We undertake numerous investigative techniques and tap multiple sources to get to the bottom of how and why our clients were injured.
- Immediately send letters of representation. Once Parnall Law Firm, LLC represents you, we will inform creditors, insurance companies and others that we are your attorneys. That means they will have to come through us to get to you. You can answer any question or unwanted contact with, “Talk to my attorneys,” and leave it all to us.
- Aggressively negotiate a settlement or file a lawsuit. We prepare each case as if it is heading for court, but most cases end in a car accident settlement. In many cases, it may be far easier on the client if a full and fair settlement can be reached in a timely manner. If a proper settlement cannot be obtained, our dedicated car accident lawyers will be prepared to put forth a strong personal injury case before the judge and jury.
- Frequently update you on the status of your case. You will come to know Bert Parnall and the Parnall Law Firm, LLC well. Our job is to keep your case moving forward. Although there will be very little required of you to pursue your case, we will be in touch regularly to keep you as up-to-date as you want to be. We can also help with some of the common headaches of dealing with a car accident, such as finding proper medical treatment or getting estimates for car repairs.
We’re here to fight for your rights when you’ve been wronged. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our experienced Albuquerque car accident attorneys.
Demanding Compensation After a Car Accident
Negligent, reckless, distracted and drunk drivers are a danger to everyone on the road. Manufacturers who sell faulty motor vehicles, auto parts or vehicle systems (such as airbags, brakes, tires, etc.) also pose a severe threat. The experienced Albuquerque car accident attorneys at Parnall Law Firm, LLC will work tirelessly to hold any at-fault parties accountable for the harm they have caused you.
Our dedicated legal team has helped countless innocent crash victims pursue the compensation they need and the justice they deserve. The types of compensation we may demand after a car crash include:
- Payment for your medical bills, including any future treatment you may need
- Compensation to fix or replace your vehicle
- Lost wages, as well as payment for reduced earning potential if you are not able to do the work you did before
- Compensation for physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Punitive damages, which can be awarded in extreme cases to punish the at-fault party
No amount of money can make things completely right after a catastrophic car accident. However, you deserve an attorney who will fight fiercely for every bit of compensation you deserve. At Parnall Law Firm, LLC, our skilled legal team will collect all records related to medical bills, vehicle repairs, and missed time from work. We will also consult with medical professionals and financial experts to estimate how much your injuries will affect you into the future.
Schedule a free consultation today with our tenacious Albuquerque car accident lawyers.
Fight Back Against the Insurance Companies Call (505) 332-BERT
(2378) FREE CONSULTATION
Our Car Accident Lawyers Are Committed to Albuquerque
The Parnall Law Firm, LLC legal team has been assisting car accident victims in Albuquerque since January 2009. Bertrand R. Parnall is an Albuquerque native who began practicing personal injury law in his hometown in 2004. Previously he was a partner in a law firm that assisted victims of wrongful injuries and insurance company abuses, and he had worked as a senior trial prosecutor in Valencia County, convicting murderers and rapists through jury trials.
Bert Parnall has assembled a legal team of attorneys and paralegals as dedicated as he is to compassionate and determined advocacy for clients who have suffered serious injuries in car crashes that could have been prevented.
New Mexico car accident statistics paint a sobering picture of the need for this type of representation:
- There were 398 fatal car accidents in New Mexico in 2016, 100 more than the year before, according to the University of New Mexico, which compiles state traffic crash data on behalf of the New Mexico Department of Transportation.
- Bernalillo County, home to Albuquerque and the state’s most populous county, had the highest number of fatal car accidents in 2016, with 99 ─ a quarter of the state’s total. That number was up from 64 in 2015.
- On an average day in New Mexico, 111 car crashes occur, involving 282 people, injuring 46 and killing one, according to the most recent annual report from UNM and the Department of Transportation.
- The most common contributing factors to New Mexico car crashes are distracted drivers (22 percent), failure to yield right-of-way (13 percent) and tailgating (10 percent).
- The top contributing factors in fatal car accidents in New Mexico are driving under the influence (53 percent), distracted driving (8 percent) and speeding (8 percent).
In our car accident injury practice at Parnall Law Firm, LLC, many of our clients are victims of collisions that involve another driver following too closely, failing to yield, running a red light or making a left-hand turn into another car. In recent years, we have also seen more and more distracted driving cases in Albuquerque, particularly texting while driving, and drunk driving cases, which are more likely to be fatal.
Every day, we see individuals who are terribly injured and families that are devastated by the loss of a loved one after a car accident. In any case where an innocent person is harmed by someone else’s negligence, that victim deserves to be made whole as much as is possible. And our compassionate Albuquerque car accident attorneys work diligently in pursuit of justice.
Hear Our Clients' Stories
Let’s talk it out. You or a loved one has been badly injured in a car accident that was someone else’s fault. You have expenses from medical bills, car repairs and other losses, and you are facing a lengthy and perhaps uncertain recovery. You have every right to want someone to pay for the pain they have caused you.
But the police and criminal courts focus only on whether laws were broken. Insurance adjustors have an obligation to their employer to pay you as little as possible. After a car accident, a dedicated personal injury lawyer is the only one who works to represent the innocent person who was hurt.
Bert Parnall has dedicated his legal career to helping car accident victims like you. He has assembled a team of highly respected auto accident attorneys in Albuquerque, with the goal of holding those at fault accountable.
Contact Parnall Law today to schedule a free legal consultation about your car accident claim. Get your questions answered. Know what you really deserve for what you’ve been put through. Put an intelligent, compassionate and determined team of legal advocates to work on your car accident case, and let us help lift the burden off you.
We're Here to Help!® Call (505) 332-BERT
(2378) FREE CONSULTATION