Parnall Law Firm seeks a talented, ambitious Junior Attorney to join our growing team!
To use intelligent, compassionate and determined advocacy to effectively maximize reimbursement of the value of our client’s harm, and the wrong that caused it.
To make sure that, at the end of the case, the client is satisfied and knows Parnall Law has stood up for, fought for, and given voice and value to his or her harm.
To consistently grow your client and case base.
RESULTS / OUTCOMES (What you must get done.)
- Attend weekly firm wide huddle every Monday morning at 8:00
- Attend daily team mini huddle Tuesday through Friday at 8:00 am
- Attend weekly Friday calendar meeting at 8:00 am
- Meet with Lead attorney weekly to go over metrics/kpis
- Settle 95% of all cases within the evaluation amount.
- Move cases from Pre-Litigation to Litigation stage within 90 days of negotiation, if case has not settled.
- Ensure we can take our full fee on 95% of all cases (meaning we don’t have to reduce our fee because there is not enough money to pay all providers, subrogation claims, liens, and client).
- Maintain a Good Call Conversion Rate of 95% or higher (signing wanted cases)
- Achieve 95% positive reviews.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Timely review, edit, and approved all correspondence drafted by CM/Paras.
- Be available 8 hours per day, if not out of office at meetings, hearings, depos or trial.
- Show consistent growth in the complexity and value of cases you are settling.
- Meet with clients to evaluate case for representation
- Take all facts pertinent to liability, damages, coverage
- Show compassion
- Posture case by articulating client and office action items
- Explain representation agreement and have sign
- Evaluate needed investigation
- Communicate with paralegal about what investigation tasks need to be completed
- Determine if UM/UIM applies
- Posture the case for trial or negotiations
- Meet with clients to evaluate and get authorization to negotiate
- Meet with Lead or Full Value Committee to set firm evaluation amount
- Negotiate with adjusters and keep client informed
- Prepare case for mediation
- Speak with adjusters, build and maintain negotiation relationships, aggressively negotiate and/or posture cases with adjusters where appropriate.
- Make determination about filing suit or further negotiations
- If filing suit, prepare client for litigation process
- Draft pleadings and discovery for lawsuits
- Compose discovery responses
- Compose discovery requests
- Prepare case for trial, arbitration, and/or mediation
Parnall Law Firm, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer