5,000 in Scholarships
Webster defines “Justice” as:
“The administration of law; the establishment or determination of rights according to the rules of law or equity.”
In 500 words or less, tell us what Justice means to you.
- Contest open to all New Mexico high school students.
- Students must be residents of New Mexico and be between 13 and 18 years old.
- Entries must be submitted to HurtCallBert.com (see form below) between September 1, 2016 and January 31, 2017.
- Entries to be judged by the offices of Parnall Law Firm, LLC and will be judged on originality and caliber or response. Judges’ decisions are final.
- Awards will be made directly to scholarship programs of winning students. Awards to be presented in February of 2017.