To train new Case Managers and enable them to become independent and effective members of PLF.
To provide continuous coaching and feedback to all Case Managers by maintaining active involvement in their caseloads.
To motivate Case Managers to work according to the values of PLF.
To work together with Case Managers to provide clients with intelligent, compassionate and determined advocacy, with the goal of maximizing compensation for the harms caused by wrongful actions of others.
RESULTS/OUTCOMES (What you must get done):
- Fulfill all results/outcomes of the Case Manager position.
- Ensure Legal Assistants are opening all UM/UIM claims within 1 day of signed retainer
- Ensure Legal Assistants are opening all Liability claims within 1 day of receipt of liability information from police report or IPRA
- Ensure the CM’s analysis is done within 3 weeks of opening case.
- Enter Team Lead review note (review of CM analysis note) within 4 weeks of opening case. The review should take no more than 15 minutes.
- Ensure CMs are scheduling the eval appointments within 2 days of drafts being completed by medical paralegal.
- Ensure CMs are getting the demand letters out within 2 days of signed client authority.
- Ensure CMs not exceed more than 50 overdue tasks.
- Ensure 95% attendance at biweekly meetings with each Case Manager.
- Ensure CM team is keeping overdue client contacts less than 10 per Case Manager, at any given time
- Ensure CMs are completing their 24 hour new client calls for all cases that are signed by Intake Staff.
- Fulfill all Duties/Responsibilities of the Case Manager Position.
- Meet individually with Case Manager teammates biweekly to discuss in depth issues regarding their goals, performance and, if needed, personal matters.
- Lead daily huddles on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Review case analysis of my team members within 4 weeks of case being signed and providing team members guidance regarding completing the analysis.
- Review KPIs and Metrics of my team members and report issues or concerns to Operations Manager.
- Ensure CMs are posting accurate and complete information in the Case Management software.
- Ensure CMs are fully prepared strategy notes for their weekly Out of Standard meeting with Management and being fully prepared with strategy notes for individual cases.
- Ongoing training for all my team members.
- Be available for questions and assistance so my team can successfully manage their own cases.
- Ensure my team members are following protocol, policies, and procedures and report any concerns or issues to Operations Manager.
- Review and monitor CMs’ timecards and PTO.
- Attend biweekly meeting with Team Lead to go over individual metrics, and metrics of Team, fully prepared with supporting data.
- Attend biweekly Team Lead meeting with all Team Leads of the firm to discuss management in general and the book club.
- Attend quarterly Best Practices meeting.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Leadership skills that instill confidence and motivate individuals to exceed expectations.
- Professional attire and demeanor.
- Personal injury law experience.
- Team player.
- A positive fun, caring environment where learning and growing are encouraged
- Opportunities for community outreach throughout the year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k, PTO, Bonus Pay