To provide client with a complete detailed disbursement of their settlement funds including to negotiate insurance reimbursement and provider reimbursement, in order to maximize our clients’ compensation.
RESULTS/OUTCOMES (What you must get done).
- Enter settlement details on the Medicare portal for all settled cases within 24 hours of settlement.
- Verify that all claims on the subrogation ledgers of claims paid are related, withing 2 days of receipt of the final ledger, once the claim is settled.
- Ensure that settlement checks have been received within 14 days of settlement date.
- Complete partial disbursements of all settlement funds within 5 days of receipt of the settlement check.
- Complete a second disbursement of funds, within 60 days of initial disbursement.
- Complete a final disbursement of all trust funds within 90 days of initial disbursement and close case.
- Ensure overdue tasks never exceed 30.
- Ensure team maintains attendance at the bi-weekly meetings 5 out of 6 times per each quarter.
- Attend Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning mini huddles with Settlement Department.
- Attend Wednesday afternoon Huddles to help motive team, reduce stress, and ensure a positive work environment.
- Attend my individual biweekly meeting with Team Lead to go over goals, performance and, if needed, personal matters.
- Maintain KPIs & OOS on Dashboards, making sure to keep up with Settlements, past due tasklist items, and all other data being measured.
- Enter Settlement Update notes in preparation for Out of Standard meetings which are held twice a month on the first business day after a pay period closes.
- A deep understanding of subrogation, basic level arithmetic, high organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks regularly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Organized, focused, and attentive.
- Vigorous negotiation skills.
- Professional attire and demeanor.
- Extensive knowledge of case management software.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Team player. We are strong believers in teamwork. If you are not a team player, this job is not for you.
- A positive fun, caring environment where learning and growing are encouraged
- Opportunities for community outreach throughout the year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k, PTO, Bonus Pay