To provide clients with intelligent and determined advocacy, with the goal of resolving their property damage claims with the maximum compensation for all property damages, for the harms caused by wrongful actions of others.
RESULTS/OUTCOMES (What you must get done):
- Obtain liability carrier’s position on liability within 5 business days of the crash, or 5 days of retention.
- Assess client’s property damage coverage and applicable benefits such as rental coverage within 5 business days of the crash, or 5 days of retention.
- Arrange the property damage inspection (if not done) within 3 days of the above two items.
- Ensure client is not being charged for storage fees, if client’s vehicle is still at the tow yard, within 25 days of crash.
- Ensure overdue tasks do not exceed 50 at any given time
- Handle client’s property damage claim within 30 days of crash.
- Preserve client’s vehicle for potential product liability claims, when applicable, within 30 days of crash.
- Be familiar with each case in your caseload.
- Communicate with clients at least twice a week regarding status of their property damage claims.
- Conduct limited claims investigations, including analyzing report findings to determine liability.
- Initiates contact with all relevant parties to gather basic information concerning property damage and to explain the property damage claims process.
- Direct clients how to obtain property damage estimates as required to complete claim forms, review declarations pages and other records to confirm coverage for loss or damage
- Identify potential product liability cases and notify the attorney/case manager and/or paralegal and working to preserve evidence (the vehicle itself) to prosecute case(s)
- Involve the attorneys in property damage claims when necessary.
- Ensure that property damage settlement payments are issued in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that property damage settlement handling is conducted in compliance with applicable statutes, regulations and other legal requirements, and that all applicable company procedures and policies are followed.
- Answer backup reception calls
- Attend firm Tuesday and Friday huddles
- Attend Case Manager team mini huddles on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Attend Case Manager afternoon check ins on Wednesday afternoons.
- Attend weekly firm trainings on Mondays
- Attending weekly OOS meetings fully prepared with strategy notes in SmartAdvocate.
- Maintain Metrics/KPIs and successfully work toward keeping those metrics in top shape.
- Follow and maintain all firm policies and procedures.
- Fill In: Reception; Document Manager; Legal Assistant; Medical Records Manager; Billing Specialist
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Empathy for our injured clients.
- Confidence and motivation to exceed expectations.
- Professional attire and demeanor.
- Desire to learn, develop, and motivate team members.
- Team player.
- Ability to change in a rapidly changing environment.
- A positive fun, caring environment where learning and growing are encouraged
- Opportunities for community outreach throughout the year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k, PTO, Bonus Pay