***$25,000 Sign-On Bonus***
Parnall Law is the fastest growing personal injury law firm based in New Mexico. We treat our clients with compassion and advocate for them by maximizing compensation caused by the wrongful actions of others. Our goal is to ensure our clients are satisfied and know Parnall Law has stood up and fought for them by giving them a voice. We are seeking highly motivated and passionate attorneys to join our growing firm.
Your position will primarily entail handling all aspects of both pre-litigation and litigation for New Mexico personal injury cases.
You will be a part of a fast-paced team environment and will have all the necessary tools and support to allow you to focus on the proper workup of your cases in preparation for settlement or trial. As a Parnall Attorney you will be supported by senior attorneys, legal assistants, paralegals and case managers, and other staff who will help lead client communications, obtain and prepare documents, and assist with the various demands related to your cases. Overall organization and attention to detail are paramount to this position along with the willingness and ability to regularly interact with clients, adjusters, and other lawyers/paralegals over the phone and/or in-person.
As a team member it is important to support the Parnall Law culture, mission, and values. It is a daily practice that our team focuses on our 5 ‘T’s; Team, Talent, Truth, Tenacity, and Triumph. We believe these values are the reason we are the fastest growing personal injury firm in NM and have received the Best Places to Work Award in 2019, 2020 & 2021.
· 3 + years’ experience in litigating personal injury cases (plaintiff or defense)
· Ability to become licensed in New Mexico, either through reciprocity, transferring UBE score to New Mexico, or taking the bar exam
· Ability to relocate to Albuquerque, New Mexico (relocation assistance provided)
· Be available in the (virtual) office from Monday through Friday, 8 to 5 (and more as required for caseload)
· Sign on bonus
· Relocation Assistance
· Compensation range $200,000- $400,0000 per year
· A positive, fulfilling, caring environment where learning and growing are encouraged
· Opportunities for community outreach throughout the year
· Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k, PTO, Bonus Pay