To assist and support the Marketing Relations Specialist and Marketing Media Specialist in order to create a warm welcome and excellent conclusion to the client relationship. To assist the marketing department to maintain a professional image and positive reputation of the firm.
RESULTS/OUTCOMES (What you must get done).
- Arrange client disbursement check/gift box within 1 day of checks being signed.
- Arrange client welcome gifts within 1 day of being retained.
- Weekly email sent to CM/Paralegal staff with status of all outstanding disbursement checks.
- Download and clean up weekly firm trainings once a month.
· Reach out to each client where a case has been disbursed, within 2 business days to obtain a Google review
- Send weekly Toggl report on Mondays to Marketing Director and Operations Manager.
- Send out monthly birthday cards to all clients by the 1st of each month.
- Biweekly (tweaker) meetings with Lead
- Tuesday-Friday mini huddle with teammates
- Wednesday afternoon check in meeting with team
- Complete all tasks requested from Owner, Marketing Director, Marketing Relations Specialist, and Marketing Media Specialist within a reasonable time frame.
- Assist the firm’s administration department with any and all clerical support tasks such as office runs, copies, scanning, meeting preparation, food orders, and other requests.
- Coordinate all client or office runs with courier.
- Send out any mass mailings as requested.
- Coordinate and order breakfast for local employees on Fridays and deliver food to the three Albuquerque buildings.
- Work with Executive Assistant to coordinate lunch orders for ART, management meetings, interviews, mediations, depositions, or at any other time as instructed by an administrator.
- Organize, update, and coordinate and thank you gifts for the Client Referral program.
- Attend firm huddles
- Time tracking through Toggle to order to manage, prioritize and view tasks for efficiency and possible improvement.
- Update client mailing lists when we receive returned mail
- Answer incoming calls via the First Call Group
- Assembling the new client welcome gift with products chosen by the Marketing Relations Specialist.
- Keeping inventory of supplies for the welcome gift and notifying Marketing Relations Specialist when supplies are low.
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of all welcome gifts to each client (weeding out companion children or spouse).
- Coordinating with the courier for the delivery of the welcome gift to the new client.
- Assembling the disbursement gift with products chosen by the Marketing Relations Specialist.
- Keeping inventory of supplies for the disbursement gift and notifying Marketing Relations Specialist when supplies are now.
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of all disbursement gifts to each client (weeding out companion children or spouse).
- Coordinating the delivery of the disbursement gift to the new client, with the firm’s courier so checks/gifts are delivered to the correct address.