To work with Attorneys, Case Managers and others to obtain evidence to assist our client’s cases and boost claim value.
RESULTS / OUTCOMES (What you must get done)
- Attend firm huddles every Monday morning at 8:00 am
- Attend mini huddles Tuesdays through Fridays
- Attend weekly firm trainings on Mondays at 1:30 pm
- Take photos of client’s vehicle damage and tort’s vehicle damage at the tow yards within one week of being retained, or coordinating that task with outside vendors if the tow yards are not local
- Locate and contact witnesses for statements (recorded when necessary) within one week of assignment
- Scene or site visits for photographs, measurements, or other research, within one week of assignment
- Assist to push cases through Pre-Lit 04 within 21 days
- Follow and maintain all firm policies and procedures
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and update provider contact information in SmartAdvocate.
- Data entry, party entry, witness info entry.
- Conflict checks when entering parties
- Outline investigation in writing within the SmartAdvocate software
- Draft affidavits of witnesses, when necessary.
- Reviewing evidence for key items such as alcohol issues, key witness identifications, scene evidence, etc.
- Taking witness statements as directed by attorney or paralegal.
- Maintain Metrics/KPIs and successfully work toward keeping those metrics in top shape
- Conveys confidence on the phone and in-person
- Strong active listening skills for witness statements.
- Intelligent analytical ability to determine key issues.
- Strong writing skills to outline investigative work, when necessary.
- Comfortable and confident in securing appointments for witness statements.
- Organized, focused, and attentive.
- Resourceful in helping investigate and uncover root of legal issues.
- Professional attire and demeanor.