- Improve executive’s (Mr. Bert Parnall) productivity allowing him to perform more,
higher value work.
- Help maintain the positive and professional reputation of the firm.
- Help Mr. Bert Parnall implement and develop the Parnall Law marketing plan.
RESULTS / OUTCOMES (What you must get done.)
- To assist Mr. Bert Parnall in his various tasks.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports to the executive
- Organize, prioritize and implement marketing tasks and strategy.
- Proportionately contribute to overall client satisfaction and firm revenue goals.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Executive / Personal Assistance
- Conserves executive’s (Mr. Bert Parnall) time by reading and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, answering and directing inquiries as appropriate and initiating telecommunication
- Produces and organizes information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text and imagery
- Collects and analyzes information and provides brief summaries of relevant material to the executive
- Runs reports and when necessary analyzes data to assist with strategy and business development
- Manages and updates executive’s calendar and travel arrangements (scheduling and planning meetings, conferences, events)
- Maintains filing system for incoming documents and be able to retrieve information quickly
- Assists management level staff as needed in order to meet firm revenue and client satisfaction goals and hire and train new employees
- Assists with development and implementation of marketing plan
- Intermittent personal assistance as needed
- Available after hours, as needed.
- Available to travel to conferences and community events and functions.
Timelines for Completion of Tasks (Mr. Bert Parnall will direct on the urgency of incoming tasks as needed):
- Urgent tasks will be completed the same day as requested
- Projects/tasks communicated to be semi-urgent will be completed within one business day
- Non-urgent tasks will be completed within one week
- Routine tasks will be completed according to a schedule developed by the executive (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly reports, meetings, etc.)
- Filtering Emails/ Managing Spam
- Database Building/ Updating contacts or CRM
- Answering Customer Service Emails/ Tickets/ Chat Support
- Sending of Greeting eCards, Event Invitation, etc.
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Travel Arrangement and Planning
- Reminder Services
- File Organization
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
- Creating/ Managing Spreadsheets
- Preparing Powerpoint/ Keynote Presentations
- PDF conversion, Splitting and Merging
- Transcription of Video and Audio Files
- Simple eBook layout/ Formatting
- Preparing Online Meeting Minutes
- Online Research
- Data Mining and Development/ Lead Generation
- Blog Publishing Management
- Moderating Blog Comments
- Adding Tags & Images to Blog Posts
- Receptionist Duties
- Voicemail Checking
- Sending Client Invoices
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Personal Errands (Purchasing Gifts Online, etc.)
- Project Management & Training Tasks
- Project Management Between You and Team Members
- Preparation of Training Materials
- Deadline/ Deliverables Tracking
- Create Slideshare Presentations