To search for and collect evidence in the form of police reports, 911 calls, lapel, and other video recordings; among other forms of evidence that will support our clients’ cases.
To work together with the paralegals as a team to provide the attorneys and clients with intelligent, compassionate and determined advocacy, with the goal of maximizing compensation for the harms caused by wrongful actions of others.
To give clients and files the attention and organization needed to help bring resolution as effectively and quickly as possible.
To make sure that, at the end of the case, the client is satisfied and knows Parnall Law has stood up for, fought for, and given voice and value to his or her harm.
To bring in revenue that contributes to profit.
RESULTS/OUTCOMES (What you must get done).
- Obtain accident reports and incident reports within 15 days of the file being opened.
- Complete all paralegal and attorney requests accurately and promptly.
- Posting all case information, and litigation information, accurately in Smart Advocate.
- Proportionately contribute to overall client satisfaction and firm revenue goals.
- Achieve 95% positive reviews.
- Entering all party information from the reports collected, into Smart Advocate.
- Send out IPRA (public records requests) for 911 calls, CADs, police photos, interviews, lapel, bar citations, or any other IPRA requests needed.
- Provider follow up calls and emails until all evidence is in. Interaction with various public agencies for IPRA requests, reports or other data needed.
- Take interviews of witnesses and summarize same
- Photograph crash sites
- Summarize evidence noting key issues.
- Keeping the paralegals and/or attorneys appraised of all efforts and complications.
- Background searches on torts or clients including: nmcourts.gov, social media, and firm background tools.
- Property address search
- License info and research
- Google maps of relevant sites
- Any task assigned by paralegal or attorney
- A positive fun, caring environment where learning and growing are encouraged
- Opportunities for community outreach throughout the year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k, PTO, Bonus Pay