The Cultural Director/HR Manager will integrate all new hires into our firm’s culture, help maintain our firm’s culture and align our team members with our Core Values (Team, Talent, Truth, Tenacity and Triumph). In addition, the Cultural Director/HR Manager will oversee the recruiting team and ensure that the right candidates are being brought on board.
Oversee our Hiring Process in collaboration with management to onboard employees. The Culture Director / HR Manager will assist with onboarding of all new hires, benefits management, and upholding company policy. The job incumbent will also be responsible for upholding the firm’s culture and core values. The position requires a friendly, energetic person who loves working with people and is willing to learn. A Culture Director / HR Manager must consistently show detail and organization in a fast-paced environment.
RESULTS / OUTCOMES (What you must get done.)
- Attend firm huddles every Monday morning at 8:00am
- Attend mini huddles Tuesdays through Fridays
- Attend weekly firm trainings on Mondays at 1:30pm
- Attend Wednesday afternoon check-in with team
- Meet with the Recruiter biweekly to ensure the team is following the hiring process.
- Meet with Operations Manager to review the teams’ metrics and KPIs biweekly.
- Ensure needed candidates within 60 or 90 days of posting a position, depending on the position.
- Onboard new hires within 3 days of the hire date and turn then over to training director for training.
- Place job ads within 1 day of instruction.
- Ensure recruitment team is reviewing job applications and scheduling initial interviews within one week of submission.
- Ensure recruitment team is scheduling and conducting two group meet and greet interviews per week.
- Ensure recruitment team is send online assessments and written questionnaires to candidates within 24 hours of meet and greet interview (if moving forward).
- Ensure recruitment team is scheduling shadowing sessions with Leads and candidates who are moving past assessment stage, within 24 hours of decision to move forward.
- Provide binder to Operations Manager within 24 hours of obtaining shadow notes from Leads for decision on next steps.
- Ensure recruitment team is scheduling Top-Grading interview with Operations Manager, Lead and candidate for those candidates moving past shadow stage, within 24 hours of decision to move forward.
- Ensure recruitment team is conducting references and background check within 3 days of decision to move forward after Top-Grading interview and provider updated binder to Operations Manager with candidate’s salary desires.
- Ensure recruitment team is scheduling alignment interview with Operations Manager, Lead, teammates, and candidate within 24 hours of decision to move past references and background state.
- Ensure recruitment team is sending decline letters within 24 hours of decision by any panel member at any time, to decline.
- Ensure we are hiring needed candidates within 60 or 90 days of positing a position, depending on position.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring process
- Compose job ads, post and maintain job boards, and through publications
- Ensure recruiter is scheduling interviews and following up as necessary
- Attend job fairs
- Ensure a rolling spreadsheet of all job ads in publication is being maintained and upkept
- Ensure we are maintaining candidate recruitment files for management
- Through added learning and development, help refine the hiring process
- Execute new employee culture orientation and onboarding
- Manage employee benefits and insurance enrollment
- Ensure compliance with multi-state and federal employment policies
- Train for leadership development
- Manage and train the Recruiting team
- Create and maintain culture-building programs and activities in alignment with our core values
- Educate and manage the FMLA program
- Advise leadership on HR practices and the employee experience
- Perform any and all other job duties needed to serve the mission of the firm
- Knowledge of organizational mission and client service philosophy
- Knowledge of organizational goals and objectives
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance policy and guidelines
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Proficient PC and general office equipment skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills to accurately scan documents and attach them to an employee’s file in Salesforce
- Must be able to type proficiently and navigate basic computer programs
- Proficient organizational skills to ensure tasks are performed in a timely manner
·Ability to communicate with candidates in a clear professional and courteous manner
·Ability to accurately track candidate information using Salesforce and other electronic tracking tools
·Ability to accurately communicate job details and firm culture in a clear and welcoming manner
- Actively attend internal and external leadership development training as well as hiring-specific training
- Aptitude for hiring
- Organizational skills
- Interaction with candidates
- Ability to influence
- Approachable, communicative, interactive
- Interest in considering and using new and better technology
- Consummate learner – reading books, meeting with groups
- Growth mindset; Constant improvement
Job Tools Required:
- General office equipment (PC, Fax, Scanner, etc.)
- Salesforce (HRIS and training software)
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or another business-related field