The Case Manager collaborates with all attorneys to provide them with information on assigned personal injury cases. We treat our clients with compassion and advocate for them by maximizing compensation caused by wrongful actions of others. Our goal is to ensure our clients are satisfied and know Parnall Law has stood up and fought for them by giving them a voice.
- Partner closely with our 10 passionate attorneys
- Following up with clients or insurance providers/carriers by phone, email, or mail
- Ensuring all liability, UIM, and Med Pay claims are opened
- Determine when to open or not to open health insurance subrogation claims
- Open all Medicare subrogation claims
- Complete analysis of case
- Review and modify, update or edit demand packages
- Collaborate with billing analysts to verify balances and coordinate benefits
- Partner with settlement paralegal on settlement issues including reductions on subrogation claims and/or provider balances.
- Attending weekly meetings
- Significant interpersonal relationship skills; able to communicate by phone, email, text and in-person with a diverse group of personalities.
- Strong proven ability to work in a team collaborative environment
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Organization to work on multiple projects is strongly needed
- Ability to listen, ask questions and make decisions
- Desire to go the extra mile for the team and our clients
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of Microsoft WORD and Excel
- Experience in case management for personal injury preferred
- A positive fun, caring environment where learning and growing are encouraged
- Opportunities for community outreach throughout the year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k, PTO, Bonus Pay