Read our latest case study Most Dangerous Holidays for Drinking and Driving in New Mexico to find out which holidays are ranked the most dangerous during the holidays.
How it Works
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft or cab on one of the qualifying holidays listed below and we will reimburse you for it!
Make the right choice, the responsible choice to get home this holiday season.
Qualifying 2021 Holidays
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program
- Rides must be in the Bernalillo County metro areas
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- A maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Los Angeles metro areas
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions.
Within 10 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address and send your receipt via mail to:
Hurt? Call BERT – Parnall Law
ATTN: Free Sober Rides Initiative
2025 San Pedro Dr. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Phone: (505) 404-7908
Fax: (505) 268-8708
While pursuing a major in history and French at Rice University in the early 1990s, I spent a year studying at La Sorbonne in Paris in 1991. I received my B.A. from Rice University in 1993 and continued to focus on writing — mostly fiction and plays — for a year before entering New Mexico University School of Law. Since then, my team has helped to recover more than $100 million for our clients. Though my firm has grown quickly to fill the legal needs of our community, it has retained its focus on providing excellent service to clients.